Control ValvesOffering you a complete choice of products which include ksb mil control valve and ss non return valve.
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||MIL 41000|
|Design||Single Seated Heavy Duty Cage Guided|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Material||SS / WCB|
|Pressure||ASME 150# to ASME 4500#|
- High allowable pressure drops: Cage Guided valves provide exceptional performance over a wide range of pressure drops in severe services. They also handle most shut-off pressures with standard pneumatic spring diaphragm Actuators.
- High capacity with low pressure recovery: Flow capacities remain at top levels, and are attained with minimum pressure recovery reducing the possibility of Cavitation in liquid service.
- Standardised high performance material: This ensures trouble free operation even in applications with inherent high pressure drops and extreme temperatures.
- Tight shut off valves: For lower sizes, unbalanced design results in Class V leakage. For higher sizes, the exceptional single seated leak tightness of Class V is achieved by the following special options:
- Auxiliary shut-off pilot plug closes the balancing holes located in the main plug in shut-off conditions.
- Self energised seal rings pressing against walls of the Cage & Plug arrests leakage past the seal ring.
- Lo-dB/Anti-Cavitation Cages: Noise attenuation and Cavitation control achieved by replacing conventional Cages with Lo-dB Cages
- Standard Sizes & Rating
½” to 36” : ASME 150# to ASME 4500#
- Seat Leakage Class (as per ANSI/FCI 70.2)
Standard: Class III & Class IV
Approx. Price: Rs 1,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Brand||KSB, Hammer,Marck, FLowseal|
|End Connection||Flanged End, Butt Weld End|
|Product Type||Non Retun Valve|
|I Deal In||New Only|
||Non Return Flow
|Features / Benefit
Swing Type Design
Renewable Seat Rings, Integral Seat Rings
|Ansi Class / Rating
||150#, 300#, 600#
||BS 1868, API 6D
||API 598, ISO 5208
|F to F Standard
|End Connection Standard
||50 mm to 600 mm
Body : WCB, CF8, CF8M, Hast Alloy,
Super Duplex, Alloy 20 , LCB etc
Trim : 13 % Cr, Stellite etc
||Flanged End, Butt Weld End