Kirloskar ValvesOur range of Valve Body is comparatively bigger in size and is used to handle more pressure. We have been appreciated by our clients for its features such as dimensional accuracy, precise functioning and durable. Our quality assistants check these globe valve body on well defined parameters to ensure that these are at par with industrial quality standards.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||50 mm to 600 mm|
|End Connection Type||Flange|
- Clearwater having turbidity up to 5000 ppm and temperature up to 45° C.
- Valves can also be supplied up to 180° C working temperatures with special design, subject to working pressure limitations
Approx. Price: Rs 3,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
This is also known as swing type valve. These valves are designed with perfect flat seating for better sealing. With a pressure rating of PN 0.2 these valves are widely used in suction side of pump to avoid flow reversal.
Kirloskar Butterfly Valves
Approx. Price: Rs 1,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Pressure||PN10, PN 16|
|Valve Size||50 mm to 250 mm|
|Testing Standard||BSEN 593(BS 5155) / IS13095/ AWWA-C-504|
|Pressure Rating||BS EN 593 (BS 5155) PN6, PN10 and PN16 AWWA-C-504 Class 25, 75 and 150|
|End Connections||Wafer/ Double Flanged|
|Applications||Chemical and Petrochemical Plants etc.|
- Top plate double drilled to fit ISO 5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions
- Unique centre-lock seat design virtually eliminates any seat movement during the seating and un-seating of the disc
- Unique stem retention system to provide blow-out proof stem and easy assembly and disassembly of valve
- Heavy duty one piece wafer and lugged wafer body designed to withstand specified pressures
- Nylon coated high strength disc with hand polished disc edge and hubs ensures excellent corrosion resistance to several chemical media
- Heavy duty square grooved seat design with moulded O-ring seals to serve as flange gasket
- One piece stem with close tolerances double D drive eliminates the need for disc screws or taper pins
- Heavy duty bearing absorbs the forces acting on the stem/disc assembly due to line pressure